Discussed in this Episode:
- NFTs before they were called NFTs
- Fraudsters, exchanges & regulations
- $11.7M CryptoPunk sale
- Regulatory clarity
- Customisable NFTs & Clodhoppers
- Incorporating NFTs into games the correct way
- How can NFTs become mainstream?
- User experience
- Royalty wars
- Emerging NFT trends in 2023
- Soulcast & interoperability
- E-scooter acquisitions
A podcast by the Floor NFT App community, giving you the alpha on a regular basis.
- Pet Berisha, Award-winning podcast creator
- Sillytuna, Game designer, developer & investor
- Christine Hall, Co-Founder @ Floor
Great advice. Not financial advice.
Follow us on twitter @TheFloorcast
Artwork by Patrick Lewis.